A key role within the web team ensuring that our website is kept up to date and is positioned correctly for the brand and service personality. The Web Editor will be responsible for the execution of our online communication and content strategy optimising all editorial, promotional and product-focused content to drive revenue and customer engagement
My client is large organisation based in Guildford, Surrey.
The Web Editor will be required to
Manage content creation, edits and revisions to brief and time constraints.
- Proactively work with all areas of Marketing to ensure the site always reflects the brand values of the company and has a consistent look and feel.
- Support the central team in the development and delivery of campaigns through web engagement and effective promotion of campaigns across the website and digital channels.
- Edit copy to make it more accessible for web.
- Modify content so that it is easy to view on mobile platforms.
- To implement and manage any third party content providers to increase site engagement.
- Maintain and develop a master content calendar for the web.
- Work with the PR and Social media team to support their content strategy and campaigns across all online media platforms.
The ideal Web Editor will have the following
Experience of working within a digital / web marketing role
- Excellent understanding of Web Content Management Systems
- Proven ability to manage projects independently and collaboratively to successful completion
- Good understanding of SEO and Web Analytics
- Good working knowledge of HTML production
A salary of £30,000 plus benefits.