Audit and Accounts Senior
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Multi-Awarding Winning Firm based in Chelmsford, who are looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their highly successful team.
This role is to provide support to the management of the Audit and Accounts services provided by the firm and to take specific responsibility for individual tasks and assignments, ensuring their effective and timely delivery and that the quality of service meets the firm’s aims.
- Support and promote the aims and values of the firm
- Support relevant change management processes within the Audit & Accounts department
- Ensure adequate systems and controls are in place for key service lines
- Represent and promote the firm at firm events, networking and professional referral events
- Regularly reviewing clients’ affairs to seek additional selling opportunities
- Work as an effective team member to complete assignments on time and on budget
- Planning and completion of assignments
- Delegate work to and supervise junior team members
- Support and develop junior team members when required
- Draft letters for the assignment manager on all manner of client matters
- Knowledge of clients’ businesses
- Communicate with clients while on site during an assignment
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.