Registered Manager Residential Home
We're looking for a Registered Manager for a lovely care home in Exeter. The home is small/medium sized offering professional residential care, in comfortable, homely environment. It's rated good with CQC and has an excellent staff team in place. As the Home Manager you'll be responsible for all aspects in the day to day running of the home, ensuring compliance, promoting a high standard of specialised care for residents and effectively managing and supporting the staff team. On offer is an attractive salary and the opportunity to work for a great local company.
The Registered Manager Role
- As the Home Manager you'll be responsible for the day to day running of the home and the delivery of a high quality, effective care services that is person centred.
- You'll be responsible for compliance with statutory and legal requirements for the home including COSHH, HCAPP, Health and Safety an all aspects of the Health and Social Care Act.
- You'll ensure that CQC standards are being met
- You'llead, direct, supervise and motivate the staff team
- You'll assess individual's needs, involving relevant professional agencies and relatives where needed.
- You'll ensure that the staff rota is fulfilled ensuring the correct staffing levels and skills mix for each shift.
- You'll be an experienced Registered Manager, Home Manager or Deputy Manager who has supervised or managed staff in a residential care environment previously.
- You'll be qualified to NVQ level 4, QCF level 5 or working towards.
- You'll be business minded and have experience of managing budgets, ensuring compliance and recruitment and retention of staff
- You'll demonstrate and excellent knowledge of CQC standards and the Health and Social Care Act.
Interested? To be considered for Home Manager position, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts today.
For more information please don't hesitate to call.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.