Commercial Account Executive
Cameron James is working with one of the North East's leading independent insurance brokers in recruiting an Account Executive position.
Our client, a young, progressive broker who was established in 2012, and have posted impressive year on year growth since the inception of the business, are offering the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment where you will be given real autonomy.
- Operating new and existing business capacity targeting accounts
- Take ownership of customer accounts, resolving enquiries and problems in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining a positive and growing relationship with customers
- Leads will be provided through a variety of sources and you will also have the opportunity to assist in the development of the sales strategy
- To own and effectively manage assigned commercial product promotions and sales campaigns
- To maintain technical knowledge and customer servicing skills.
Experience is required for this role as well as extensive knowledge in classes of business, general insurance and underlying legal principles and understanding of the FCA regulations and requirements.
Those with or working towards exams with The CII, will have an advantage and you will be encouraged to continue your professional development.