Chef de Partie - Ipswich
Fantastic Opportunity at Luxury Hotel
Chef de Partie. A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based at this luxury hotel for a chef to work in their 2AA rosette level kitchen. You will serve all freshly prepared meals for lunch & dinner service for the fine dining restaurant and more informal bar and lounge.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the Rosette standard kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing and plating for hotel and restaurant guests
* Opportunity for career progression within the company
* You will already be a Chef de Partie
* Able to work unsupervised
* Have experience of working in a 1-2AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
* Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £20.5k d.o.e
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.