Broad Financial Controller role managing the finance function and team of 5 people, reporting into the CFO
All round responsibilities including financial accounting, statutory accounting and management accounting / FP&A.
My client is a Surrey based consumer goods business that is experiencing ongoing, positive growth and change.
Key responsibilities in the Financial Controller role based in Surrey for this consumer goods business include:
- Statutory reporting
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Preparation of weekly and monthly sales reports for UK, Ireland and EMEA.
- Preparation of monthly profit and cashflow forecasts;
- Production of monthly management accounts and reporting pack;
- Maintenance of capacity plan to calculate staffing requirements;
- Management of UK audits;
- Manage Invoice finance debtor day books and monthly reporting;
- Manage company insurance policies;
- System administration
- Documentation and review of financial controls
- Responsible for payroll, credit insurance & VAT reporting;
- Responsible for AR and AP.
- Management of the finance team
To be considered you will be a qualified accountant with varied experience as detailed below
Salary of £55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits