Field Sales Representative
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a very well known business that is continually growing at a rapid speed, you'll be part of a very successful sales team looking after the West Midlands as a location.
My client is the largest business-to-business brand of their company within their group, the UK's first provider of all four broadband, TV, mobile phone and home phone services.
Businesses and public sector organisations around the country are using my clients Media Business network and skilled service teams to deliver far more than just high speed connectivity.
The main duties of the role involve the following:
- Contribute to the growth plans of the SME / SoHo team by converting self created leads and closing opportunities within your region using both Field and telephone sales
- Responsible for ensuring individual monthly sales, product mix and other targets are met through field activity
- Effectively manage the pipeline to ensure opportunities are converted to revenue
- Execute and develop the local community engagement strategy working with the regional Business Development Executive
- Actively target pipeline opportunities over 30 days old to reignite the discussion and close the opportunity
- Provide regular win / loss analysis of opportunities in the Region
- Maintain a calendar of community events, attending / sponsoring those which align with the community engagement strategy / key influencer target list
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Previous B2B sales experience is essential with a proven track record of over-achieving against targets
- Desire to deliver great customer service and smash targets and objectives
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to understand Key Performance Indicators and plan activity to achieve these KPI's
- Passionate communicator with the ability to build rapport easily
- Great time keeping skills to manage activity in the field
This is a permanent field based sales role looking after the West Midlands as a location.
Salary is dependant on experience, paying up to £28,000 dependant on experience with the opportunity to earn commission. You'll receive a company car or car allowance as a benefit as well as generous holiday allowance, health package, pension and many more.
There is a huge amount of progression opportunities due to working for a global business.