Sales Surveyor - Door Industry
- Do you like being on the road, meeting new People?
- Do you have experience of Surveying or Do you want to come off the tools
- Are you experienced in Solution Selling or Upselling products?
Our client a well established manufacturer of Automatic doors currently has a vacancy for a field based Sales Surveyor.
The position is available due their continued success within the Automatic Door and Industrial Door Market.
The Ideal Candidate will be responsible for promoting the companies various products, carrying out specification and contractor visits to create a sales pipeline. You will also be responsible for Chasing up quotes, negotiating orders, carrying out technical surveys and completing Drawings.
You will play an integral role in all stages of the sale process, including Lead generation, appointment setting, organising presentations and demonstrations to potential and existing customers through to the closing of deals with Industrial / Automatic Door distributors and end-users within the Region.
You will be seeking an exciting opportunity within a fantastic company.
Covering the North East region for this company you will build and manage long term relationships.
This role has an emphasis on new business development.
Our Client are looking for an individual who can demonstrate a successful track record of Engineering and/or Sales within the Industrial or Automatic Door sectors.? Our Client values career stability and therefore look for an employment history that shows this.? You will be Self motivated, have a strong work ethic and be energetic and excellent at public speaking.
When assessing applicants we will also require evidence of the following:
- Ideally worked within the Door Industry.
- Full driving licence
- Must have previous experience of selling a technical product.
- Possibly worked for a manufacturer or main dealer.
- Must have Field Sales / Engineering experience.
- Strong business development skills
- Able to build strong relationships
- Strong presentation and customer facing skills (Written & Verbal presentations, equipment demonstration, price negotiation and objection handling)
- Commercial Acumen (Need identification, market awareness, competitor awareness)
- Solution sales ability
- Experience as a surveyor within the industry would be Ideal
- Stable career history.
- Ability to build a sound technical knowledge and convey the product effectively.
- Well presented with a Professional Appearance.
- Excellent organisational skills (Specifically territory planning, time management and working to deadlines)
In return you can expect a competitive salary of £27-29k basic, excellent commission structure that will see you take home 1% of all Sales, and 5% of all Service Contracts. Company car, Fuel Card.
- Competitive salaries and excellent uncapped earning potentials
- Excellent benefits package and holidays
- Training courses and certifications
- Structured work environment working for the market leaders within the field
The successful candidate should have 5+ years' experience with Automatic Doors or Industrial Doors in the UK.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.