Train to teach - Science
Premier Pathways Science PGCE Post - Outstanding All-through School in Birmingham – Premier Pathways Science PGCE - Immediate start – 2 Year PGCE Placement Science - World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Science.
Are you a science graduate? Are you looking for a career as a science teacher?
Perhaps you are looking for a paid teacher training route that can not only give you QTS but will also accredit you with a PGCE too?
Are you available to start in September 2017?
If you’re thinking of training to be a Science Teacher, then our Premier Pathways programme has the perfect Birmingham school for you.
• Exceptional Science graduates Considered for this Premier Pathways PGCE Post
• Outstanding Secondary School in Birmingham – Premier Pathways Science PGCE
• Immediate start – 2 Year PGCE Placement Science
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Science
• Exceptional Opportunity for Top Graduates Looking to Train as a Science Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE Science post is open to those with a first or 2:1 degree in a major science
A secondary school in East Birmingham are looking for an academic graduate to train within their school. The Premier Pathways PGCE science post is open to graduates with a related degree and a passion for becoming a teacher.
In this Trainee Science Teacher post you will have the guidance and training to become an outstanding Science Teacher. At first you will learn to plan lessons under the guidance of an experienced Science Teacher, slowly building your confidence towards leading your own class and planning your own lessons. The next stages would include whole class responsibility and a 50% timetable across all 3 key stages.
The school is a leading all-through school in East Birmingham, rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. They have a diverse pupil population and a team of dedicated, caring and professional teaching staff. All trainees are given their own mentor to ensure their progress is in line with expectations on the road to qualified teacher status.
Apply now for this Graduate Trainee Teacher position in Birmingham and give yourself the very best start to your teaching career. Click ‘Apply’ and send your covering letter and CV over to Patrick at EduStaff.