Our client in Brighton is an expanding business looking for a Procurement Assistant to join their well established department.
If you have office based experience in customer service/account management/administration this might the right opportunity for you to develop your skills and build an exciting career in Procurement.
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers and clients
- To become the main point of contact for queries from customers and suppliers
- Reviewing requests for the purchase of goods
- Maintaining supplier data and reviewing all new suppliers
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to provide status updates and guidance on organisational procedures
- Authorising invoice payment, flagging variances and pursuing credits
The ideal candidate will:
- Organised, self-reliant, with great time management.
- Degree level educated
- Have strong analytical skills
- Be organised, self-reliant, with great time management
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Be determined, open minded and energetic team worker
The salary is £18,000 - £23,000 depending on experience.
The hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply today and we will get in touch!
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme.