School Caretaker / School Premises Officer
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Education sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a School Caretaker / School Premises Officer to join a school on a 3 months contract.
The working hours are: Monday to Friday 7 a.m - 11.30 a.m & 2.30 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.
School Caretaker / School Premises Officer’s Core Duties
- To be a primary Key Holder for the Academy
- To undertake duties in support of the maintenance, security, cleaning and day to day use of the school’s premises and grounds.
- To line manage the cleaning staff and monitor cleaning standards.
- Maintaining heating systems.
- To keep logs of maintenance or monitoring tasks.
- To ensure all personal statutory training is up to date and that of the cleaning staff.
- Maintenance Schools Equipment
- Replenish Consumables, i.e soap, towels toilet paper etc..
- To undertake janitorial and support duties.
- To undertake regular Health and Safety inspections of the premises.
- Undertake annual Portable Appliance Testing.
- General porterage duties, moving and arranging furniture as necessary.
School Caretaker / School Premises Officer’s Skills required
- Previous experience as a Caretaker?
- Hold a DBS Check, not essential
- Must have experience with Health & Safety
- Must have experience with Premise maintenance
- Must have experience carrying out general Engineering maintenance
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today