Financial Systems Administrator
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Financial Systems Administrator in Colchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in developing a career in finance or IT, to join a successful and growing business with great career development opportunities.
Typical Duties Include:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Infor’s financial consolidation product, PM10 - a web-based user interface supporting dashboards, reporting, ad-hoc analysis, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Develop the system’s visual and analysis capabilities utilising the Application Studio module
- Assist both the IT Systems Specialist and Group Finance Manager in managing the group’s reporting framework
- Work with key stakeholders in the Group to refine management information and provide group performance KPIs.
- Run system consolidations and testing and perform checks for data integrity
- Assist with nominal ledger integration and mapping
- Help end users with queries and provide training as required
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in progressing in a career within finance or IT and currently studying their AAT, however this is not essential.