A mid tier Consultancy firm, based in Central Birmingham is seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their thriving organisation as a Finance Manager. Reporting in to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will be paid a salary in the region of £55,000 to £60,000 + pension, private healthcare and annual discretionary bonus. This is an up and coming ambitious firm, that is keen to hire high potential, high performing individuals who are keen to work hard and develop their careers - future career progression will be heavily supported.
The Finance Manager will have responsibility of a team of 4 finance staff, who will have full responsibility for the management accountant for the Business and its related subsidiaries, as well as the compilation and submission of month end pack to the ‘Group’ finance team. In addition, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the provision of month end packs to the Commercial Finance Managers, assisting in the planning and integration of new systems & procedures with the Systems Accountant and Financial Controller. Finally, the Finance Manager will have regular involvement in Commercial led projects.
Finance Manager - Required Exerience
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience
- An understanding of technical financial accounting and management accounting
- Experience in a fast paced, multi-site business
- Proven accounting ability and experience including strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Demonstrable management experience
- Working to tight deadlines
- Strong Excel skills