Information Analyst Healthcare
Information Analyst | Healthcare
Home based, National role.
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
CCS | Compass Corporate Services have a brand new job vacancy available for an experienced Information Analyst or Data Analyst, to join a leading private Healthcare organisation.
As a key member of the Information and Data team, reporting into the Head of Information, you will lead in ensuring that information systems are accurately monitored, data is collated and processed accordingly to company standards.
You will also lead in ensuring the validity and accuracy of data, and inputting of data across a number of key information systems, you will be directly responsible for developing innovative ways of presenting data and formatting this into reports and preparing briefing for the senior management and divisional care teams.
- Experience of working in an Information or Data role is essential
- All applicants should holds significant experience and confident in working within IT / Software programmes that are utilised in data management and data analysis
- Experience in a Health or Social Care, or Regulatory environment is essential
- Due to the nature of the role, all applicants should holds strong report writing skills
- Applicants should be confident in being able to provide, receive and process complex and sensitive data
This is a home based role, however national travel will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
For further details and to apply for this position, please contact Michael Wilkinson-Shaw at Compass Associates.
CCS | Compass Corporate Services (part of Compass Holding Group) are HealthInvestor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.
CCS | Compass Corporate Services (part of Compass Holding Group) are acting as Recruitment Consultancy for this job vacancy.