Domestic Appliance Engineer
Domestic Appliance Engineer - Guildford / Kingston-upon-Thames (Surrey)
A Domestic Appliance Engineer is urgently sought to join an expanding, national company in their Southern team. You'll be working on all equipment, from cookers to washing machines and fridges across a wide range of brands.
The successful White Goods Engineer will have:
- Good solid experience of repair of a variety of white goods and domestic appliances
- Experience of working in customer homes
- Full UK licence (preferably clean)
- A good work history and staying power!
- Gas qualifications are hugely desirable but are not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a well-established family business, where you are more than just a KPI machine! This role would really suit a self-motivated White goods Engineer, who doesn't need someone breathing down their neck to get the job done. This role would also really suit a White Goods Engineer who is looking to move due to excessive travel in their current role, as the company only operates across GU and KT postcodes.
For more information, please click 'apply now' in confidence and I'll call to discuss in more detail.