Commercial Account Handler
Job Title: Commercial Account Handler
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £30,000 dependent upon experience
Job Reference: IM/19019
Do you want to work for an Independent Broker which is rapidly expanding, progressive, financially secure, has exceptional staff retention and is considered a tremendous place to work? If you are a proven Commercial Account Handler and like the sound of this, then you should get in touch to find out more about this exceptional opportunity.
- A highly respected broker in Birmingham is looking to make a pivotal addition to their established team, with the appointment of a Commercial Account Handler.
- Working closely with an Account Director, you will have responsibility for a portfolio of high profile commercial clients, ensuring retention at renewal and dealing with their day to day requirements.
- Building an effective and ongoing relationship with clients over the telephone and through external service review meetings.
- Dealing with a wide range of commercial classes, with some additional responsibility for High Net Worth clients.
- Preparation of quality presentations and cover summaries
- Providing a full broking service, including negotiation of terms with Insurers.
- Claims management.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Significant experience of handling mixed portfolios of commercial insurance, gained within either a broking or underwriting environment.
- Progression towards ACII would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. A genuine desire to gain qualification is a prerequisite though.
- Up to £30,000
- Significant Benefits Package
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.