A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Successful leading designer & manufacturer of telemetry & data systems for use in commercial & industrial environments. With a nationwide customer base covering the whole of the UK. With clients including the Hospitality and Medical profession
Our Client's manufacturing operation now requires an Electronics Technician to assist in all aspects of radio system manufacture.
The Job entails:
- Electronic assembly.
- Soldering, Crimping, Wiring and chassis build.
- Set up and alignment of radio Components.
- Service repair.
- Product configuration programming, and final component testing, before the product is despatched to the customer.
Enthusiasm, and a knowledge of electronics is essential as well as the ability to learn quickly and have a keen interest in progressing within the company.
- Keyboard Skills are essential.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work unaided (once trained).
- Ability to read circuit diagrams and fault find to component level would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person... If you have the commitment and the determination to become a success in this business, then we want to hear from you today. Send your CV today.