Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Adept Resourcing Engineering and Technical Division are working with our established client to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
- Responsible for servicing and maintenance of all production related equipment
- Fault diagnosis and repairs
- Continuous improvement project/task work, ordering of spares and reviewing/checking designs and drawing on installation projects
- Specific training where required will be provided, OEM suppliers and via remote modem diagnostic support from the OEM.
- Relevant training or apprentice-trained
- Experience working within a Manufacturing environment (Essential)
- Experience with maintenance programmes.
- £32,286 per annum
- 42 hours per week (12 hour shifts)
- Shifts are based on 06:30 to 18:30 and 18:30 to 06:30. Days and nights.
- (A) Days - 4 on , 6 - off, nights 4 - on, 4 off, days 3 - on, 1 - off, nights 3 - on 4 off
- Overtime available
If your experience matches the description above, we would like to hear from you. Click Apply now.