Business Development Executive
We are delighted to be working with an award winning, innovative software solution company in County Durham. Our client are looking for a Business Development Executive with the ability to actively source new prospects and develop existing clients through first class customer care.
Along with an outgoing personality and great sense of humour, you will need proven experience of working towards and achieving sales targets within an outbound B2B role. Experience within
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a vibrant, agile and growing business. Experience of business development and/or an outbound sales environment is essential to this role.
What you will be doing:
- Understand, assess and address customer requirements and offer effective resolutions.
- Drive business development via various methods including email campaigns, outbound calling and social media content sharing.
- Gain understanding of any potential client's existing customer care procedures and plans.
- Ensure all sales leads and customer enquiries are acted upon swiftly in order to maximize customer satisfaction and customer pipeline
- Help users by proactively offering advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions
- Updating and maintaining a customer database
- Develop strong relationships with existing accounts to protect ongoing revenue stream and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Providing ongoing support to customers via webchat and telephone
- Manage a portfolio of accounts from trial stage to onboarding, helping them through the implementation process
Key attributes you will need:
- Strong sense of motivation and the ability to be pro-active
- A consultative and solutions focused approach to sales and account management with a proven success in closing deals
- An ability to perform under pressure and possess excellent conflict resolution skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- 2+ years' experience in a similar account management role within a customer facing/experience environment
- Ability to independently identify, investigate and develop solutions to problems
- Must be able to demonstrate a previous track record of exceeding goals set around customer measures and sales targets
- Experience within the housing industry or a background in technical support would be advantageous
What the role can offer you:
- Salary of £22k plus commission with a realistic OTE of £30k
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Contributory pension scheme
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development and ongoing career development
- An exciting start-up environment dedicated to team success