Compliance Monitoring Specialists - Banking and Corporate Financ
2 Compliance Monitoring Specialists with previous Banking or Corporate Finance experience are required by a global investment bank to join the Compliance Controls Testing (CCT) team and perform the routine monitoring and testing of compliance risk and advice management across all business lines to assess the Bank`s compliance with its regulatory conduct obligations.
Key responsibilities will include
- Test the design adequacy and operating effectiveness of key business Level 1 (L1) controls that mitigate compliance-owned risk types, using a risk-based approach
- Publish reports documenting the testing performed and any issues identified
- Agree remediation actions with the business and track these actions to completion
- Report on progress against execution of the Testing Plan and completion of remediation actions
- Identifying the scope and testing approach for reviews in line with the CCT methodology
- Creating, maintaining and executing the Compliance Control testing plan
- Conducting fieldwork in line with the agreed test programme and adequately documenting tests and findings
- Developing recommendations for corrective action based on review findings
- Producing reports that present review results, articulating the rationale for findings, the risks posed and actions required to address those risks
- Working with Business Line Compliance Officers and management to agree on appropriate action plans
- Tracking agreed actions through to conclusion and reporting on progress upon completion of reviews
- Developing and maintaining a broad knowledge of the Bank`s business and regulatory framework in which it operates
- Reviewing and assessing new regulation impact on CCT.
You will have gained previous Compliance Monitoring experience within banking or corporate finance and must have a demonstrable track record of senior management stakeholder management. You will also have a detailed understanding of FCA regulations. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, as are strong organisational skills.