Commercial Account Handler
Commercial Account Handler - Durham
Salary £20 - 25k
Cameron James is working with one of the north east’s leading independent Insurance Brokers in recruiting a Commercial Account Handler position.
Our client, a young brokerage with a real entrepreneurial spark, have posted year on year growth from their inception in 2012. If you want to be part of a successful, expanding business where you are given the autonomy to develop your career, then we need to talk!
- Work closely with Account Executives and Directors to provide the highest standard of service to customers.
- Secure and arrange appropriate cover at renewal at a competitive premium, completing all relevant documentation/computer work and hand over to relevant Account Executive/Director.
- Ensure mid-term adjustments and declarations are processed and records updated.
- Handle the invoicing of all premiums due and follow all relevant credit control procedures.
- Obtain quotation for any relevant new policies/renewals
- Be conversant with Company Procedures Manual and the requirements of the FCA and to implement and maintain procedures as stipulated.
- Previous experience of using Acturis is essential
Experience is required for this role as well as extensive knowledge in classes of business, general insurance and underlying legal principles and understanding of the FCA regulations and requirements.
Those with or working towards exams with The CII, will have an advantage and you will be encouraged to continue your professional development.