Marketing Data Analyst
We are looking for a Data Analyst with a strong Marketing focus - this role could be based in Exeter or Central London.
Working with customers you'll be helping them to understand their market, customers and their interactions within their own Digital communications; enabling them to interact better with their clients.
To be considered for the Marketing Data Analyst role we seek the following skills and experience:
- Familarity with Google Analytics, Facebook and Twitter
- Understanding of the complexities of data visualisation and the ability to work with tools to enable visualisations
- Conversant with and confident utilising data.
- Understanding of cohorts, attribution and other core modelling principles regarding user behaviour.
- Familiarity with API connections to the main marketing platforms - including Google/Adobe Analytics, AdWords/Doubleclick and the leading social networks.
- Use of relevant analysis tools, such as SQL, Python and R (our client is not tied to any tools or language so the choice is yours).
Key duties for this Data Analyst role are:
- Day to day analysis and reporting to develop insights, inform recommendations for Clients and increase ROI.
- Monitoring performance of campaigns and help with interpretation - real time reporting and alerts is key.
- Supporting the development and automation of our Client's reporting framework
- Working with strategy leads to plan, track and report on campaign activity.
- Develop and maintain reporting and analytics processes for the agency.
- Liaise with clients regarding their reporting requirements.
On offer is a great opportunity to get stuck into a formal Data Analyst role for one of The South-West's most successful agencies.
This is a great long-term role; our clients sees this department growing so there is the possibility of this leading to a team leader role.
Send me your CV for immediate consideration. Prompt feedback is guaranteed.
prosperIS is a recruitment consultancy specialised in the provision of skilled Marketing Automation Professionals, Account Executives, Marketing Managers and Data Analysts.
We believe this role is commutable from Exeter, Taunton, Exmouth, Newton Abbot, Torbay, Torquay, Paignton, Dawlish and many parts of South-East Devon.
No terminology used in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, sex, age etc...