PR Junior Account Manager
Fantastic Permanent Opportunity for a PR Junior Account Manager or talented PR Senior Account Executive to join an outstanding and award winning Consumer Lifestyle Fully Integrated Digital PR & Marketing Agency based in London. Very Talented PR Account Executive level candidates with Consumer or Lifestyle Agency may be considered.
You will join a highly established, Top 100 award-winning Consumer Digital PR agency. Working with some of the UK`s most popular brands will be joining a fun & friendly, hard-working team at their cool office. You will have the added benefit of being surrounded by likeminded passionate and talented people in a collaborative, creative, and fast-paced environment.
In this award winning Agency you will get the opportunity to work on a high profile Consumer and Consumer Tech Lifestyle type Accounts, including several International Brands and well as a number of well known high street, digital and Luxury brands. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on PR & wide scale digital and social media initiatives and highly creative consumer /consumer tech lifestyle projects.
Key Candidate Attributes:
- Very Strong Media Relations Skills
- Strong consumer contacts across broadcast, print and online
-Strong Social Media and blogging experience is a must have
- Enthusiastic, creative and passionate
- Consumer/Lifestyle agency experience
- Able to take cutting technology & communicate it to consumer media and audiences
- An innovator
- Someone who can think strategically
- Able to deliver on strategy
- Excellent time management
- Strong writing skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Aware of the different types of PR
- Excellent note taking
- You will understand the importance of monitoring actions and prioritising
- You will be a team player, but you will also be able to work on your own initiative
- Ability to manage people would be an advantage
Great set of benefits and a good work life balance
If you are currently working in a Consumer , Consumer Technology PR, Lifestyle or Digital within an integrated Public Relations Agency or Consultancy and have at least 2+ years experience and you are looking to work on huge brand names, then apply with a covering email outlining your relevant experience to Paul Shackell at Bond Recruitment without delay! Send your CV to .