Business Development Manager
- Selling bespoke PR consultancy services into Consumer Brands & PR Agencies.
- £30K basic salary with potential double OTE (uncapped).
- Seeking a creative minded, bright, high calibre New Business sales person with 1-3 years' experience.
Our client is a PR, Market Research & News Distribution services business, aimed at helping consumer brands achieve their PR & Marketing objectives through creative write ups, bespoke market research and PR distribution services. Founded around 20 years ago, our client grew 35% last year and has an ambitious growth target for 2017.
To compliment this growth, our client is looking to continue to develop their sales structure by bringing in a range of New Business & Account Management professionals.
Working as a Business Development Manager, with an emphasis on the continued need for new business revenue as well as upsold account management revenue, you will be managing the entire sales process ensuring the client is secured, the work is delivered and the relationship is maintained.
The role will involve being responsible for leading sales pitches and meetings, generating sales opportunities and creating pipeline in order to achieve targets set by the Sales Director. You will spend time developing new business within existing accounts to discover revenue opportunities.
This Business Development Manager position is an exciting opportunity to develop expertise in a fast paced and exciting market with a high earning potential.
As Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Inheriting a base of accounts, upselling, generating new business revenue, client success and face to face engagement.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 1-3 years of B2B sales experience.
- A track record of overachievement against sales targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with a professional and diplomatic manner.
- The hunger & motivation to thrive in a new business sales team; coupled with a solution lead sales process to succeed in the role.
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
- £30K basic salary.
- A total package of £50K with an uncapped commission structure.
- Generous holiday allowance.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you secure your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Phillip Gardner on .