Year 5 Class teacher - South London Primary School
An established welcoming school which plays a big part in the community of Sutton is expanding and looking for a dedicated and creative Year 5 Teacher for September 2017 to join their inspiring school.
** 2-3 form entry
** Ofsted 'Outstanding' School
** NQT's will be considered
** London Borough of Sutton
REESON Education are working on behalf of a client school, they're looking for a Year 5 teacher to join their hardworking and caring team from September. They will be considering strong NQT's for the role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded school that is committed to supporting career development.
The school is located centrally in the London Borough of Sutton. The school benefits from nearby rail links.
The KS2 department and whole school benefit from private outside space. It's a very calming atmosphere for children to develop. The SLT strive to allow pupil's to have quality experiences and enjoy the freedom of learning at the school. One of the high priorities for the SLT is professional development, they commit time and support into not only the pupils but staff. It is a very nurturing school where teamwork plays a major part in the success of the school.
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- Have at least 1 year teaching experience/and or studying to become an NQT
- Great understanding of the National Curriculum and QTS
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
The right candidate will be:
- An ability to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participating in creative learning
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
Should this role be of interest please do not hesitate in contacting Roam from REESON Education on to find out more details. To apply please forward send your most recent CV in response to this advert.