Garment Technician / Garment Technologist
Garment Technologists needed, for one of our clients, Basked in London.
- Salar: 24-35K (dependant on experience)
- Excellent working conditions, brilliant company to work for. Full details will be given upon registration.
- You must have around 4/5 year experience within Design Garment Technician role.
Goldman & Fine Recruitment - We are recruiting for the role of Garment Technologist based in Central London.
The overall responsibility of this role is to support and assist the Technical Manager and team members with the Sealing Process, Pre shipment/Pilot Packs, Testing and Care Label Procedure and Quality Assurance.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Working to Critical Path Priorities - Chase suppliers for required fit samples and paperwork.
- Assess fit sample against previous comments - for any measurement discrepancies, incorrect make-up and overall quality etc - document findings ready for fit session.
- Assist with writing up the fit session notes / make comments, communicating clearly to suppliers any requests or amendments made.
- Chase suppliers for wear trials or any other specific requirements.
- Store fit samples in orderly manner.
- Give assistance assist with Pre-Shipment procedure and Pilot Pack procedure.
- Analyse bulk fabric test reports and care label instructions / layouts - to ensure Hobbs minimum requirements have been met.
- Highlight high-risk styles requiring warehouse inspection - i.e. New Suppliers / Pre Shipment quality comments.
- Work with Garment technologist / Technical Manager to analyse Customer Returns data and to establish Quality Improvement Action Plans.
- Communicate Warehouse Inspection results to the supplier. Follow up on specific quality issues to ensure the problem is corrected and not repeated.
- Attend "Lessons Learnt" meetings - take minutes of meeting documenting agree actions and accountabilities.
- A relevant degree or equivalent
- IT literate with skills in Word, Excel and Outlook packages
- Keen to be innovative and creative in working methods
- Professional and credible with the ability to work on own initiative
- Able to multi task and prioritise effectively
- Flexible to adapt daily and weekly plans to reflect changing circumstances to ensure the quality
If you have 4 years and more within the Garment Technician role, please apply by clicking APPLY to the advert
Alternatively please contacts us online Goldman & Fine Recruitment, and ask for Chet Zman for details.
we are also recruiting for the following skill sets.
Grader / Costing