Technical Support Services Project Coordinator London
Technical Support Services Project Coordinator
A vacancy exists for a second Project Coordinator in the Technical Operations team initially a 9 month contract with a strong possibility of being extended and/or becoming permanent.
We are a product development company and a world leader in our field. We operate and manage our products in 30 countries across the globe. We are now seeking a new Project Coordinator to join our TSS team. The TSS team are in charge of supporting and implementing central system services for our various products and ensuring services stay online. As a key member of the team you will report to the Technical Project Manager and will support the admin function for TSS. You will also work with members of the TSS, product, development, test and operations teams to capture project requirements and deliver overall solutions on time and within budget. The role is based in London.
- Support the TSS Project Co-Coordinator and Head of Technical Support Services.
- Producing the weekly status report for review with Senior Management.
- TSS administration of documentation.
- Arrange and document meetings.
- Look for ways to better improve the TSS project tracking/resource process.
- Produce reports as required, sometimes generating these with data from service desk.
- Own and manage projects from initiation to completion. From gathering project requirements through to the development and release.
- Produce and maintain project related documentation and maintain the project documentation library.
- Monitor and report project progress against agreed milestones, delivery dates and budgets.
- Updating project logs with the risks and issues, costs and lessons learnt.
- Proactive, highly motivated and disciplined, able to demonstrate personal ownership.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people having either technical or non-technical backgrounds.
- A technical background would be beneficial for this role.
- 1 years’ experience in a project driven role.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Ability to work effectively across organisational boundaries and in a multi-site environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a good team player with an ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Skills in any of the following areas would be beneficial
- Experience using Atlassian tools Confluence and Jira would be desirable.
- Exposure to professional project management methodologies but formal qualification are not a prerequisite.