Group Financial Controller
A leading PE backed portfolio business based in London are currently recruiting for a Group Financial Controller. The role will be responsible for managing a large team focusing across Financial Reporting, Management accounting, M&A and change management.
The role will report to the FD and be responsible for the following deliverables;
- Financial Reporting under FRS102 & IFRS
- Deliver accurate and timely management reports to the Private Equity house
- Ensure strong financial controls and governance
- Develop a clear understanding of the b/s drivers
- Delivering process changes and efficiency's
- System implementation
- Assist with M&A and integration's
- Experience of working with non-financial stakeholders
- Liaising with the Tax advisers around Tax advice for the group
The successful candidate will need to be fully qualified and have experience of managing large teams. The successful incumbent will need to have worked in a similar capacity dealing with consolidation, M&A and ideally change management to deal with the growth and integration of the business.
If interested in this role, please contact Andy Young on