RETAINER: Sales Manager
Our client is one of Europe's biggest transport and logisticswith an app that has over 10 million downloads available in over 50 cities in 9 European countries.
They have big plans to expand and revolutionise thier market. Currently, they have over 300 highly motivated and extremely talented employees who help to create simple and innovative, data and technology driven solutions for the future.
Senior Sales Manager (m/f)
They are looking for an ambitious and talented senior Senior Sales Manager to join the team possessing natural sales and communication abilities, who is a quick learner with a great work ethic to join the mytaxi team.
As the Senior Sales Manager you will be responsible for the acquisition and development of the business accounts in the UK and ensuring that the central strategy and guidelines are implemented locally. You will represent the business in the UK as the face of the sales team.
You will work within the sales team and your direct report will be the General Manager of the UK. You will be responsible for the management and the success of all functions of the sales activities, in-line with set company targets.
This is your job:
- Delivering strong revenue growth within the local market and against other KPI's, such as retention levels, NPS, active accounts etc.
- Define local resourcing and capability development needs to strategically plan all sales activities
- Identify, plan and deliver on business opportunities/future projects.
- Build effective relationships with new and existing clients and ensure products and services deliver against current and future customer needs.
- Representing them externally e.g. at networking events, conferences and exhibitions to enhance and strengthen the company's profile and optimise all business development opportunities
- Lead, build, develop and engage your team (3 people) in line with our core competencies and values.
- Cultivate a 'never let your customer down' culture in line with corporate values across all customer touch points.
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Work with counterparts within mytaxi to share experience, advice and ideas.
What you'll bring:
A minimum of at least 5 years of practical work experience in the area of Sales and/or Marketing managing, leading and developing the capability of a team and a proven ability to build profitable customer relationships.
- Impressive and demonstrable track record in B2B sales and business development.
- Understanding of technology-driven new markets and passion for sales
- Expert communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to make informed decisions under pressure
- Self-starting, creative 'deal closer' with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A warm approachable manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Track record of leading and motivating others
- Strives to achieve set goals with enthusiasm showing a high level of commitment and flexibility
- A collaborative relationship building and sales style with the ability to build and develop strong external relationships quickly.
- Commercially astute and customer focussed.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Financially astute with strong analytical and problem solving ability.
Our benefits for you:
Our clint encourages a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments. People at mytaxi work flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who listen and understand before we act. By working together - with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Paid Holidays
- Great Gear - we love Apple computers and big monitors - two if required.
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Your Birthday off!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but it's true)!
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.