Real Estate Paralegal
Based in Bristol city Centre this top tier real estate practice whose remit encompasses premier institutional, inward and property company investment mandates, multi-jurisdictional portfolio management, complex fund structuring, energy and transport-related real estate projects and precedent- setting regeneration schemes. The team are highly recognised nationally and internationally and are proud of the work they are doing and the clients they have.
The Property & Projects Team is part of the firms Core Real Estate Practice Group based in Central Bristol. The team carries out volume conveyancing work for banks and other financial institutions
The role is full time working as a Legal Assistant / Paralegal within conveyancing / property team,
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• Experience of using a case management system, excel and word
• Target driven
• Excellent quality maintained even at times of high workload
• Ability to manage own priorities and deliver to targets in a volume environment
• Flexibility to support with other similar work in the department if required.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong knowledge and experience of managing own caseload for all types of conveyancing matters, including registered and unregistered land, leasehold properties, sales and purchases
Skills and experience:
The job holder must a be able to demonstrate the following essential competencies:
• Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision.
• Handle a large and varied caseload
• Adaptable and flexible to meet business/team demands.
• Manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
• Commitment to team goals and personal development.
• Capable of establishing good working relationships with colleagues and both internal and external clients.
• Lateral thinker with ability to seek improvements to existing practices for the good of the business.
Contact Rachel Phillips at TSR LEGAL for further details.