Assistant Project Manager - Civil Department - Major Client
An excellent Assistant Project Manager role has just come up for an international prestigious construction consultancy client based in Bristol within their Highways division - CIVILS
A graduate with a few years experience would suit the role, learning more skills.
A truly excellent role for a candidate wishing to join the company on a permanent basis.
- The main aim of the role, the Project Management Workstream will provide the APM to work under the direction of the Technical Workstream Lead, fulfiling the reporting requirements. The APM will be responsible for gathering analysing and presenting the data for their allocated workstream and be responsible for the following duties
KEY Areas Schedule management, change management, performance measurement and reporting, risk management
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementation of the Project Management Plan
- Preparation of various reports including weekly and monthly dashboard reporting, highlight reports, check point reports, risk reports and also issue reports
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of project records such as the issue register, the risk register, the decisions log etc
- You will be establishes protocols and manages information flow between the directing and delivering levels of the project
- Monitoring production of the required products, taking responsibility for tracking overall progress and use of resources and initiating corrective action where necessary
- Managing the project key processes: risk management, issue and change control, earned value analysis
- Advising the PM Workstream lead of any deviations from the plan, including deviation from agreed task orders
- Liaise with other workstreams to monitor and manage their workstream input into other Task Orders
- MUST have a background in Civils or already a PMO who could learn Civils.
Your application will be reviewed by BlueCrest Recruitment. BlueCrest Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you within the next 21 days if your application has been successful and have been selected for an interview.