Telemarketing Assistant (not call centre)
LG Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a confident and motivated team player to join our clients small but dynamic telemarketing team. Based in their head office in Washington, Tyne & Wear, the successful candidate will receive excellent training and support to develop their skills and product knowledge.
With its global headquarters in Austria, our client is a manufacturer of market leading laser engraving and cutting technology as well as engraving materials and supplies. This role is based within the group's UK subsidiary.
Working for a worldwide leader in laser technology you will work as part of the UK office's marketing team to identify and generate sales leads and appointments through the follow up of marketing campaigns and structured database calling. The Telemarketing Assistant will work within the marketing office and report directly to the Marketing Manager, this is not a call centre based role and there is an emphasis on making quality calls with a consultative approach.
- Outbound telephone marketing and appointment generation
- Identify and following up new business opportunities
- Engage customers to understand their needs and identify sales opportunities
- Log call activity within CRM
- Cleanse the database to ensure information is accurate and up to date
- Represent our client accurately, positively and professionally
- Support other marketing activities as required
The successful candidate will be a keen learner with a professional approach to developing a career in telemarketing. An all-rounder with excellent verbal and written communication skills, the Telemarketing Assistant will be a resilient individual who is committed to growing prospect database and developing new sales leads for follow up by the internal sales team.
- Enthusiastic and full of energy with a passion to succeed
- Confident in making outbound calls
- A quick learner with a 'can do' attitude and a desire to develop new and existing skills
- Able to manage objection and solve problems
- Persuasive and able to tailor conversations to the audience, explaining product benefits and business cases that are most relevant to the client
- Ambitious with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Well organised with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Proud of the quality and presentation of work
- Able to follow processes accurately and consistently
- A team player
- Computer literate and quick to learn new skills and applications
Our client is one of the world's foremost manufacturers of laser machines, with over 200 employees spanning 13 international sales branches, we are the recognised technological leader in the international market for laser cutting machines and laser engravers, and see it as our duty to continue developing and improving our laser technology.
Please contact Catherine for more info.