- Successful and dynamic agency to call home.
- Fascinating multi-channel campaigns to manage.
- Exciting client base.
If you're an experienced multi-channel marketer, well versed in client relationship management, with a solid understanding of the creative and digital world – this one may be for you.
What you'll be doing
You’ll manage a range of clients, supporting their business objectives through delivering marketing collateral of the highest standard via multi-channel campaigns. It’ll be up to you to plan and deliver campaigns end to end – you’ll produce relevant and engaging content, manage e-marketing and social media, drive online traffic with web-related projects, organise promotional events and analyse the results of campaigns. No day will be the same due to the varied nature of this role. If you're a hands-on marketer who’s happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with a variety of tasks this will suit you down to a tee.
What experience you'll need
- A background in multi-channel marketing – experience delivering on and offline campaigns.
- First rate communication and client management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Confidence with a commercial acumen.
- Strong team player.
- You may be an Account Executive or Account Manager working for a marketing agency, or a Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager working for a client side business, either way we’d love to hear from you.
In return you can expect a salary in the region of £20k-28k, depending on experience, not to mention a thriving agency to call home.
Please apply asap with your CV if you think this is the one for you.