Rural Ashford - Own Transport Required
£20,000 - £30,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing software house located in rural Ashford.
As a strategist, it will be your role to help bring our new brand to life, creating and executing marketing plans and campaigns to help grow brand awareness and therefore, incoming enquiries. This is an excellent opportunity to help grow a product from the ground up. You will be responsible for all aspects of marketing, choosing which methods are most suitable for growth/brand awareness.
We’re looking for someone who has:
· A natural creative flair and be goal driven
· An ability to analyse results and adjust for improvement
· At least 1 year marketing experience
· An eye for detail and excellent communication skills
· Digital marketing experience
· Experience in a business to business setting (B2B)
· Copywriting experience