CONTRACT TYPE/LENGTH: 10 months
About the role
We are looking for a Housing Assistant to provide a high quality administrative service to all residents as part of the Housing team.
As Housing Assistant, you'll act as the first local point of contact and deal with customer enquiries, taking ownership to ensure a resolution. You will collaborate with internal colleagues and external agencies to ensure prompt, customer focused turnaround of vacant properties and mutual exchange applications.
Your main duty is to provide a prompt, seamless support service to customers as part of the operational team, by ensuring all records relevant to the role are accurate and up to date.
We'll be relying on you to collate and present data relating to performance and other housing management functions.
We'll look to you to assist in arrangements for local community and resident involvement meetings and events.
About the individual
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Good numeracy, literacy and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Good level of IT proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Previous experience in a customer service environment and a demonstrable commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Personal effectiveness ability to write clear, accurate and concise records with the ability to analyse data from a variety of sources
- Minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent in English Language and Maths
Closing Date: Midday on Thursday 20th July
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 26th July and Friday 28th July.
How to apply
When applying please use Google Chrome
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check Clearance.
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Group formed in 2016, following the merger between two of the country's largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group.
With over 125,000 homes we are the country's largest housing group. We attract and connect experience and people across every aspect of housing. We plan and build. We attract people, support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.