My client, a successful maintenance contractor are currently looking for an all-round multi-trader to join their reactive maintenance team within the London area.
The work will involve to following:
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance as directed, completing all jobs within the relevant time scales.
- Ensure all are kept up to date at the end of each day on progress.
- To be flexible when undertaking duties as required and contribute to the overall success of the team (including budgetary targets).
- To use all equipment and materials in a safe manner, complying with Health and Safety requirements and code of conduct (including appropriate PPE).
- Carpentry -1st and 2nd fix carpentry; kitchen fitting and internal/external doors.
- Decorating - cleaning; filling and painting where required.
- Floor & Wall Tiling -Thermoplastic floor tiles; quarry tiles, and installation of wall tiles/grouting.
- Plumbing - Bathroom suites and associated pipework as well as kitchen plumbing and water drainage systems.
- General repairs - Fencing, door locks, guttering
- Trade qualification (or over 10 years’ time served)
- Knowledge of Carpentry, Tiling, Basic Plumbing, Painting & Decorating
- Valid UK driving licence
- PDA knowledge
- Previous social housing experience