Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a career and not just another sales job? Talk about defining a market. These guys have literally created their OWN segment. And they're now seen as the pioneer and leader in that market.
Fast forward 20 years...they're now global with 70 employees in the UK and offering 'creative and technology' services into some of the world's biggest global brands. And, extraordinarily, they've NEVER lost a client! How many companies could say that?
Key responsibilities of the Business Development Manager;
- Research; research and build lists of prospective clients
- Lead Follow-up; follow up on leads from marketing campaigns and events
- Partner Management; manage incoming leads and enquiries from Partners
- Cold Calling; cold calling global brands at C-level
Skills & experience the Business Development Manager must have;
- B2B sales experience
- Happy cold calling global businesses at C-level
- Decent understanding of marketing and branding
- Outgoing, fun and collaborative nature
Salary & benefits for the Business Development Manager role;
£30 - 35,000 basic + £15 - 20,000 bonus + benefits