Senior PR Advisor
PR Advisor - International Law Firm - 12 month contract
International Law Firm headquartered in London with over 2500 employees
- To advise team on promotion of the firm's sector expertise
- To achieve coverage in UK national and broadcast media and publications through the development of press-facing collateral
- To identify and establish strong working relationships with key target journalists
- To organise and run media training for spokespeople
- To ensure accurate and regular reporting of PR activity
- To work closely with the internal communications function
Press office development
- To support PR Manager when necessary
- To participate in the development and roll-out of the firm's online media strategy
- To help the team to deliver creative solutions to the business relating to PR issues, and develop a best practice methodology for campaign design and delivery with the team
Degree educated; IPR or CIM qualified, or equivalent level experience
Essential: Previous experience of working in PR, either agency or in-house. Strong relationship management experience.
Desirable: Experience of working in a professional services environment. Experience of working in an international organisation.
This role is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract with a competitive salary and an immediate start. For an outstanding candidate there may be longer term options within the firm.