Conference Researcher & Producer
Due to growth my client an innovative and vibrant Communications and Events Company have a newly created opportunity for an experienced Conference Research Specialist and Producer to join their award winning London office.
This is an exciting time for the business and an excellent platform within conferencing for someone with extensive conference and programme research experience to really make their mark while raising their industry profile. Successful candidates must have significant experience specifically within conference research and target markets coupled with first-class communication and influencing skills. So if you are a bright, tenacious, and driven Graduate seeking a collaborative company culture where you are positively encouraged to bring ideas while working within a fun and friendly, close-knit team then look no further this could be the perfect role for you!
- In-depth research into target markets
- Compiling/presenting research and pitching new ideas, hot topics and industry programmes to Senior Management Team
- Acting as a key contact - liaise extensively with speakers and delegates
- Attending events and networking with leading industry professionals
- Creating databases
- Writing sales-orientated agendas
- Influencing and recruiting speakers on the telephone and face-to-face
- Liaising and organising the speakers on the actual day of the conference
The Person, Skills & Experience Exceptional research, planning, organisational, English grammar and creative writing skills. Excellent team player with a driven, positive attitude and outstanding communication skills. Commercially-minded and high-energy self-starter with the ability to build effective relationships professionally on the telephone and face-to-face are also essential!
- Graduate with 2.1 degree (or equiv)
- A Level (or equiv) with grades A-B
- 2-years+ proven conference research and production experience
- Excellent writing, proofing and Microsoft Excel skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- A good eye for detail, a logical mind and highly accomplished planning skills
If you need to discuss this role in more detail, please call Demon Recruitment & Resourcing in the Croydon office.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference. Demon Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.