Mixed Tax Senior
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Mixed Tax Senior within a vibrant and dynamic firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers based on the Wirral. You will be working as part of the tax team providing an excellent tax service to clients’ in accordance with the firm’s values and procedures. The company are built on ensuring good professional practice so as to meet or exceed clients’ expectations and needs.
Ideally you will be CTA qualified although candidates wishing to study towards the CTA qualification are also encouraged to apply provided you have strong mixed tax experience and interpersonal skills.
The Mixed Tax Senior will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of tax clients and partnerships
- Preparing Tax Returns and providing tax advice and support
- Working with tax and practice team members to provide a joined up service to clients
- Preparing forms P11d and tax credit claims
- Budgeting and raising fees to clients
- Assisting in training junior team members
- Identifying tax planning opportunities for clients
Essential Requirements are:
- Experienced Tax Adviser with personal tax experience
- Tax Qualifications would be preferable
- Familiar with software (Word, Excel, Outlook and Tax packages)
If you have all of the above requirements for the Mixed Tax Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Here at Marshall Moore we offer a generous referral scheme for practice candidates. As a thank you for referring us a practice candidate that we do not already have actively registered, once we have successfully placed them, we will send you high street vouchers to the following values:
Non-Qualified - £100
Qualified (ACA/ ACCA/CTA) - £250
This referral scheme is on a 'per candidate’ basis from any practice discipline, so the more people you refer, the more you will benefit! Please make sure when they apply they make it clear that you referred them to us.