Oracle PL/SQL Developer needed
Your new company
Oracle PL/SQL Developer required for leading organisation. Working as part of the Information Services team, the role is to design, develop and maintain both SQL- and PL/SQL-driven data-access read and write patterns on Oracle platform for both internal and customer-facing solutions.
Your new role
This position offers the opportunity to make a real impact, developing technical solutions, maintaining specialist knowledge of database concepts and supporting the implementation of systems processes throughout the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Oracle PL/SQL programming
- Application design, development and data integration
- Documentation of technical/procedural specifications
- Tuning query patterns for performance
- Experience in analysing user requirements and translating/implementing into database code
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Experience with source code management practices and systems
What you'll get in return
A chance to work for a leading organisation with a extremely low turnover of staff. They offer excellent benefits including a first rate pension scheme. Salary up to £39,137.
4.5 day week (8 - 4.30pm and 8-1pm on Friday After 8 weeks moved on to Flexi-time which gives them a 2 hour window in the morning and afternoon)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.