Management Accountant - Property
Our client is a young but highly successful UK-based Property firm. With almost £200 million of assets under management, our client is AIM-Listed and has seen rapid growth both in revenue and headcount over the last two years. Due to continued excellent performance, our client is recruiting a talented Management Accountant to join their Central London based team.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with management accounts preparation for multiple entities
- Assisting with year-end audit and VAT returns preparation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepayments and accruals
- Month end property reporting with property management agents
- Managing the purchase ledger, credit control, cash management and bank reconciliations
- And more
- Be a fast-track candidate educated to a degree level and studying towards your ACCA or CIMA
- Have prior experience in a similar role
- Have strong communication skills with the desire to work within a growing and dynamic company
This Management Accountant role is moving quickly, so please do not hesitate to apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.