Drupal Developer / PHP Developer / Web Developer
Job Title: Senior Developer (PHP, Drupal)
Location: London (N1)
Salary: £58,000 - £72,000 dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a London digital agency working with a range of corporate, education and government clients. Their projects have connected more than 1.8 million people in 25 countries, and they have received multiple awards and nominations.
They are now looking for passionate, proactive Senior Developers with the combination of technical and communication skills to join our team.
- Managing the requirements gathering process, inputting into application design, turning business requirements into effective solutions
- Recommending solutions, built or purchased, to meet and exceed business needs
- Growing, motivating and supporting the team - from recruitment and selection, to training and ongoing development, mentoring and coaching
- Overseeing the strategic contribution back to open source projects
If you thrive in a fast-paced working environment; have experience in using Drupal, Symfony, or PHP; and can liaise with stakeholders of all seniority from project inception through to launch and maintenance, then this is the role for you.
Key Skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years in a senior developer role:
? Leading and motivating a diverse development team to communicate and work together effectively and efficiently
? Assisting with recruiting, nurturing and growing the team
? Selecting and managing approved suppliers to enhance the team's skillset
? Managing stakeholder communications throughout the full project lifecycle (both internal and external stakeholders at all levels)
? Experience of enterprise scale project delivery - and the necessary combination of technical and communication skills required
- Demonstrable experience gathering requirements for enterprise scale projects, using analytical and communication skills to create relevant project artefacts for the developers, architects and testers
- Strong understanding of enterprise architecture and the devops required to support it
- Experience owning, and creating project artefacts and documentation using an industry recognised software development process
- Supporting the senior internal team - project managers, directors - to make key project decisions at a higher level of detail
- Supporting the entire team - developers, testers, devops, architects - enabling them to work and communicate effectively
- Bachelor's degree preferred but candidates with equivalent industry accreditations and demonstrable experience in a similar role should also apply
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Drupal Developer, PHP Developer, IT Programmer, Programmer, Software Engineer, Senior Software Developer, Senior Software Engineer, Software, Developer, IT Engineer, IT Developer, Senior Developer, Programmer, Lead Developer, Technical Developer, Systems Developer , Developer, Software Development, Web Developer, Software Engineer, Software Technician, Developer, IT Project Manager, Drupal, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML will also be considered for this role.