Senior Copyright Analyst - Music Publishing
Handle is searching for a Senior Copyright Analyst to join a well-respected Music Publisher based in London.
You will be responsible for the smooth flow through of new and amended copyright data, ensuring at all times that data standards are at a suitably high level.
You must be proactive in problem solving, be capable of managing your own workload, and have a solid background in copyright within music publishing.
- Workload Reporting
- Song / Catalogue Delivery
- Prioritising own workload
- UK Chart Analysis
- Duplicate Claims & Disputes
- Product License Reports
- General Copyright Enquiries
- Assisting with New Works Registration
- Working knowledge of copyright within Music Publishing & Collection Societies
- Knowledge of intellectual property rights and their application within the music publishing business
- Capable of managing and organising own workload
- Personal accountability, managing issues through to resolution
- Aptitude for figure work
- Computer literacy - Excel, Word, Windows & Outlook
Perfect for an experienced copyright analyst or administrator looking to progress their career in a pure copyright role at a leading music publisher.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.