Hospital Decontamination Engineer
Location: Ashford, Kent
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per per annum
- Monday 11am - 8pm
- Tuesday 11am - 8pm
- Wednesday 11am - 8pm
- Thursday - OFF Friday 11am - 8pm
- Saturday 10am - 5pm
- Sunday - OFF
Are you looking for part time work that is both fulfilling and rewarding?
Summary of job
We at Hygiene Solutions are currently looking to recruit a practical, customer focussed individual to operate our hospital decontamination equipment as required at NHS Hospitals in East Kent. There is also the possibility for additional emergency call out work from our client NHS hospitals in the region. These roles require a high level of trust, confidentiality and an ability to work efficiently, alone, to get the job done.
Primarily the role involves operating the Deprox decontamination system in the desired location.
Summary of company
Hygiene Solutions are a small but ambitious company dedicated to preventing and controlling infection in healthcare settings. Our mission is to combine innovative thinking with the latest technology to supply systems and services that deliver proven results, trusted by leading hospitals around the world.
Others on the Hygiene Solutions team say:
"Our work is just so important; after all we are reducing the risk of infection to patients which in turn can save lives."
"It's nice to know you're doing something that is so important to the lives of so many."
"It's busy but rewarding Being creative in a global business is challenging but fun."
The successful candidate will:
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be able to communicate with our clients professionally and confidently
- Ensure the customer always comes first Be able to action a plan swiftly and without fuss Be loyal and confidential
- Be able to work alone but also contribute to the team Hold a UK driving license
- Have to successfully pass a DBS check
- Be flexible to respond to callouts at any time of the day or night
What Hygiene Solutions can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a team of passionate and progressive people.
- Full training in all aspects of the role.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing business whose values are based on quality, loyalty, and creativity.