Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- £20,000- £24,000 plus benefits
- West London
- Leading Consumer Products business
An Accounts Payable Clerk is required to work for a leading Consumer Products business based in West London. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress in your career with a market-leading brand which is internationally recognized.
You will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and working in an accounts payable team of 15, sitting amongst a much larger finance team. You will be responsible for part of the accounts payable ledger including dealing with a high volume of invoices and supplier statement reconciliations. Duties will include:
- Taking ownership for processing up to 150 invoices a day
- Assisting with payment runs
- Handling supplier statement reconciliations
- Matching PO’s to invoices
- Point of contact for any supplier queries
- Gaining approval of invoices from senior management
- Assisting with the year end audit
- Involved in the continuous process improvement of current procedures
The successful candidate will have at least 1-2 years’ experience working within an accounts payable department. It is essential that you have good knowledge of SAP and strong experience of handling high volumes of invoices. You must possess strong communication skills and have the ability to work well in a team. The right candidate will be an ambitious and hard-working individual looking to prove themselves in order to secure a permanent position.
You will be working in a sociable and fun environment where your hard work is rewarded through an amazing benefit package which will include flexi hours and heavily discounted brand products. This is a great opportunity to progress and develop your career within a global business.