Cyber Security Analyst, Technical Business Support, CISSP, CISM.
Our client a global financial services, is looking for 5 x Cyber Security Analysts / Cyber Security Technical Support Analysts to join them. These roles can be based in either Bristol, London, York or Ireland, although some travel to other sites may be required.
You will be responsible for day-to day information risk consultancy, IT Security, ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of the company’s data assets and supporting infrastructure to an agreed framework of controls. Successful candidates will also be supporting and working closely with IT, Business stakeholders, senior management and external partners to provide IT Security design consultancy, expertise to the company projects programmes, BAU activities.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Supporting the business lead with technical expertise in Cyber Security and IT. Promoting good security practice with stakeholders.
- Working with the cyber threat intelligence team to gather relevant information and provide business interpretation for specific business units
- Conduct risk assessments and compliance reviews.
- Supporting business and IT projects with Cyber Security input.
- Conducting business impact assessments with business and it stakeholders to ensure accurate capture of risk.
- Timely and accurate management findings and ensuring that risk have relevant remediation plans or risk acceptance.
- Providing management information to stakeholders.
- CISSP and/ or CISM
- MSc or degree in IT/Information Security desirable not essential.
- Knowledge of IS governance processes and practices including ISMS monitoring and control frameworks such as ISO, ISF and COBIT.
- Good understanding of Secure Development Lifecycles and their application in an agile and dev-ops environment.
- Good understanding of security architecture principles and processes.
- Good knowledge of IT Operations procedures and best practises.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Good attention to detail.