IFA Team Leader - Bath
Due to a period of expansion our client, a chartered IFA in Bath are now looking for an experienced IFA team leader to support their business. Our client prides themselves on high-quality financial planning through professionalism, ethics, and learning.
The successful candidate will have extensive current experience In providing admin support within a firm of IFA’s. Candidates who are currently managing/leading a small team would be at an advantage however senior IFA administrators will also be considered. The Intelligent Office is used daily so candidates will ideally have experience with this software.
This role would suit an existing team leader looking for a new challenge or an experienced IFA Administrator looking to progress, knowledge of Intelligent Office (IO) is also desirable.
Key areas of responsibility
- Responsible for day to day management of other administrators
- Assist the financial advisers with the administration. Involved with the client journey including liaising with providers, IO and provider submissions, problem-solving and keeping client files up to date.
- Routinely and consistently follow FCA procedures and compliance requirements, as published, suggesting improvements whenever appropriate.
- Prioritise and take proactive responsibility for the own workload in accordance with the published procedures, including taking ownership of tasks and inquiries, identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Produce management information and reports from the back office system and providers to support the Partners managing the administration process
- Keep advisers updated with progress towards agreed deadlines, and communicate clearly in all directions on work-related matters
In return, the role offers training and development with a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension scheme and private medical insurance. For more information on this role please contact Louise Bibb on 01179-170-416 or quote reference number 11667