Account Executive - Marketing Agency
We're on the lookout for an experienced Account Executive to join this talented team of professionals, who boast 40 years of expertise within Internal and B2B communications. They are a fully integrated agency, creating all their high-profile client work in-house across a variety of services in digital, print, video and strategy. With wonderful offices in trendy Islington and a tight-knit "family feel" team, this is a truly fantastic creative environment to be a part of.
Looking for Account Executive jobs? This award-winning team are on the hunt for a creative Account Executive with marketing experience to manage and deliver on a variety of client projects.
In this Account Executive job, you will be responsible for creating attention-grabbing copy to engage a broad spectrum of audiences, as well as managing, creating and delivering top quality projects for clients. You will produce creative approaches to campaigns that will encompass multiple channels, from print and digital to integrated, and bring your unique tone of voice to a wide range of diverse clients, meeting their evolving needs and expectations.
In this Account Exective job, your responsibilities will include:
- Hatching bold, creative plans for print, digital and integrated campaigns
- Handling multiple projects at once and balancing overlapping deadlines
- Managing these campaigns from inception to delivery
- Creating and editing compelling content for a great variety of audiences and clients
- Ensuring all copy and campaign work adheres to the highest editorial standards and house style
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of successful in-house/internal communications/marketing or PR agency experience
- A high achieving individual with a strong academic track record
- A sharp eye for detail and fantastic writing skills, with the ability to adopt a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to varying audiences and projects
- An in-depth understanding of collaborative communication channels
- A real team player who can coordinate seamlessly with internal teams
What else is on offer?
- The opportunity to work with an experienced team within the internal communications industry and with a variety of their high-profile clients from day one
- Lovely offices based in Islington with a truly 'homely' feel
Looking for Account Executive jobs? If you have 2 years' agency and account management experience, waste no time and apply for this Account Executive job in London today!