A brand new and exciting position has arisen for a Marketing Coordinator to join a friendly team within an established family business based in Crawley.
Your key duties will include:
- Assisting with the production of the company's price list and product brochures
- Creating and ordering marketing materials
- Following up marketing activities and creating leads and opportunities for the business to turn into sales
- Following up with customers to ensure they have received and using brochures and marketing material
- Learning what areas of digital marketing work best with the customers and developing this further
- Continuously testing and measuring areas of marketing to ensure they are profitable to the company
Your creative, proactive and organised approach to work combined with high attention to detail and a strong understanding of digital marketing platforms will enable you to excel in this role. You will have previous experience of marketing, well developed communication skills and the drive to grow the company and the brand.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.